Patriot Subaru has been named one of Maine’s “Best Places to Work” and it’s not the first time the dealership has made this list. Today, we’re talking to Adam Arens, President of Patriot Automotive Group, about the success that his dealership has had, that led them to be named on this list.
In this segment, Arens and anchor Jim Fitzpatrick discuss the following:
- The role that company culture plays in the success of a dealership
- What goes into building a successful and positive dealership culture
- The numerous benefits of this type of environment
- How the operational strategy at Patriot Automotive has changed through the pandemic
- How success is measured
- The Patriot Subaru annual ‘Kevin on the Roof’ fundraiser, which benefits a non-profit organization helping children and teens with disabilities.
- How giving back to the community helps with the company culture
Adam Arens opened Patriot Subaru back in 2003. Today, he owns three stores in total and has plans to expand. For five consecutive years, Patriot Subaru has been named the Best Place to Work in Maine and has also been identified as having the highest percentage of female associates.
Did you enjoy this interview with Adam Arens? Please share your thoughts, comments, or questions regarding this topic with host Jim Fitzpatrick at email@example.com.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date or catch-up on all of our podcasts on demand.
While you’re here, don’t forget to subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest auto industry news from CBT News