Automotive retailing has changed significantly over the last few years, making it vital to keep every department informed and prepared. But, with a constantly evolving industry landscape and new technologies changing the way dealers and customers interact, it can be difficult to keep employees in different departments on the same page.
On this episode of Driving Solutions, host Jim Fitzpatrick is joined by David O’Brien, CEO and co-founder of Quantum5. Quantum5 is a training and education platform for automotive retailing professionals designed to drive sales, improve service quality, simplify interactions with BDCs and build strong management teams. Rather than relying on a one-size-fits-all solution, the company developed its courses to meet the specific needs of individual dealerships. Now, O’Brien explains the secret behind Quantum5’s success and the powerful advantages of a tailored training program.
1. Quantum5 blends technology, data and experience to provide industry-leading education content for automotive retailing professionals.
2. The platform is customizable, allowing employees in any department to learn at their own pace.
3. Automotive retailing is currently easier to navigate digitally than in person, creating a disconnect between customers and dealers.
4. Dealers must change to facilitate rather than manipulate their customers’ buying journey.
5. Fast and effective training is the best way to ensure teams are prepared with the latest automotive retailing principles.
"There's great people out there talking about why don't we let the customer accomplish their journey, why don't we move them through the way they want?" — David O'Brien