A well-trained and educated dealership team is key to long-term success in the car business. Unfortunately, not only do such teams require immense effort to find, but managers also struggle to keep their employees informed on the latest practices, policies and technologies impacting the retail automotive sector.
On this episode of Inside Automotive, hosts Shyann Malone and Jim Fitzpatrick are joined by Marco Schnabl, founder and executive chairman of RockED. Schnabl co-founded one of the most respected marketing platforms in the car business, automotiveMastermind, where he helped countless storefronts maximize profitability and improve efficiency. Through his success, he has become deeply aware of the critical role a strong dealership team can play in a retailer’s success and the uphill battle managers face in terms of education. Now, he discusses how his new business venture, RockED, is making the training process faster and easier than ever before.
1. RockED is designed to give OEM and dealership teams a one-stop shop to improve their skill sets.
2. The platform addresses critical nuances and differences between brands to ensure dealership teams are able to navigate their spaces with ease.
3. RockED offers “micro-learning,” short two-minute lessons that address the many minute touchpoints between OEMs and dealership teams, allowing employees to learn concepts on the fly.
4. Managers should prepare their dealership teams to sell and serve electric vehicles.
5. RockED provides educational content on four primary subjects: sales, service, leadership and core knowledge.
"I think what dealers truly appreciate is that in the flow of work and in the flow of life, their employees can now upgrade themselves; they can now learn on the fly." — Marco Schnabl