In this competitive landscape, how do you get consumers to come to you? That’s the million-dollar question. Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, digital marketing efforts have made a tremendous shift for dealers. Many budgets have been reevaluated, and strategies have been tweaked. Across the country, many dealers we’ve talked to have been forced to adapt to the pandemic to continue to drive growth, so what should you be focused on now, in terms of marketing?
To answer these questions, we’ve gathered a panel of marketing experts to provide valuable insight on how dealers can get the most out of their marketing during the pandemic, and move forward. We’re pleased to welcome Colin Carrasquillo, Digital Marketing Manager for Nielsen Automotive Group, John Fitzpatrick, CEO and Co-Founder of Force Marketing and Bob Lanham, Head of Automotive Retail at Facebook.
In this segment, our panel tackles the following:
- How is marketing different in a COVID-19 world?
- Social marketing vs digital and traditional marketing
- How has digital retailing changed auto retail marketing?
- Talk to us about the impact that COVID has had on overall ad spend.
- Video marketing /OTT/ Connected TV.
- What marketing changes should dealers be focused on moving into 2021?
- What changes can we expect from Facebook in the near future?
For more advice and insight from our esteemed panelists, be sure to watch our entire interview above.
Did you enjoy this interview with our three marketing experts? Please share your thoughts, comments, or questions regarding this topic with host Jim Fitzpatrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.