With 16 dealerships named to Automotive News‘ ‘Best Places to Work’, Bergstrom Automotive had the most dealerships to make the list. On today’s show, we’re pleased to welcome John F. Bergstrom, Chairman and CEO of Bergstrom Automotive, a Wisconsin dealer group comprised of 30 stores, representing every volume brand sold in the U.S. He discusses what it takes to build a strong culture at any dealership regardless of size or capacity.
In this segment, Bergstrom and anchor Jim Fitzpatrick tackle the following topics including:
- The impact that being named to Automotive News’ 2020 list of Best Dealerships to Work For, has had on the dealer group as a whole
- The importance that company culture plays in the success of a dealership
- What goes into building a successful and positive culture at a dealership
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has affected Bergstrom Automotive
- What their strategy looks like going into 2021
- The role that charitable initiatives and community giveback plays in Bergstrom’s company culture
- What’s next for Bergstrom Automotive
- The concerns that Bergstrom has in the last quarter of the year, in regards to the automotive industry as a whole
Bergstrom Automotive is one of the top 50 automotive retailers in the U.S. with over 1,400 employees. In addition to his role as CEO, Bergstrom also sits on the board of directors for several organizations including The Green Bay Packers, Inc., the National Association of Corporate Directors, and the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center.
Did you enjoy this interview with John F. Bergstrom? Please share your thoughts, comments, or questions regarding this topic with host Jim Fitzpatrick at email@example.com.