Data and technology are accelerating nearly every area of the dealership, and training is no exception. Recently, at the 2023 NADA Show, CBT News anchor Jim Fitzpatrick spoke with Dave O’Brien, Chief Executive Officer at Quantum⁵, and Sarah Vantine, Quantum⁵’s Vice President of Sales, to learn more about their unique automotive training and learning platform.
1. Learning is not a one-time event. Gone are the days of classroom settings and long lectures, hoping the information sticks with your staff. By combining people and technology, Quantum⁵ has the ability to craft a training program for dealers with meaningful results.
2. Quantum⁵ acquired ESI in 2022 to leverage their data to further optimize the company’s training programs. The data provides insights into improving retention, increasing gross profit per employee, and many other factors that contribute to fostering overall customer loyalty.
3. $650,000 is lost in gross profit annually for a dealership when employees are not kept beyond the three-year mark. Quantum⁵ empowers its dealer partners to motivate their staff, drive positive behaviors, and keep them engaged while training.
4. After using Quantum⁵’s product and service lines, one dealer reported a 60% lift in outbound appointments for the fixed ops BDC department.
5. Quantum⁵ expects to deliver improvements to its clientele every month and be accountable to its dealer partners.
“if you think about your employees and Those relationships that they’re building with their customers—when they leave, it is that impactful. It really has a ripple effect across the organization.” — Sarah VAntine
— Quantum⁵ was the recipient of the 2022 Automotive Website Awards (AWA) Innovator Award.
— 65 of the top 100 best dealer groups to work for, are clients of Quantum⁵.
Click here for more 2023 NADA Show coverage on CBT News.
Did you enjoy this article? Please share your thoughts, comments, or questions regarding this topic by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok to stay up to date.
While you’re here, don’t forget to subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest auto industry news from CBT News.