Experts have revealed that the pandemic could go well into 2021 and there has been a lot of talk surrounding this new normal and how to operate in it. Today, we’re talking to an expert in automotive marketing to weigh in on a few marketing changes. We’re pleased to be joined by JJ Quest, Chief Strategist at Conquest Strategic Marketing.
In this segment, Quest and anchor Jim Fitzpatrick tackle the following:
- What COVID-19 has taught dealers about marketing
- The rise in digital retailing efforts
- Capitalizing on the bump in media consumption
- Video marketing – what is the right video platform?
- The difference between dealers who cut down on their marketing spend vs. those who kept their spend on pace
- Local TV advertising vs OTT
- How the market is being affected by COVID-19 and the presidential election
- What dealers should be focused on in this last quarter and going into the first quarter of 2021, in regards to advertising and marketing
- The trends happening dealership websites now and moving into 2021
- Overall best practices that dealers should adhere to
JJ Quest brings over 20 years of marketing, media, sales, and on-air experience to the automotive retail industry. Prior to his role at Conquest Strategic Marketing, he served as a marketing and business development executive for Comcast, Force Marketing, and Agency 720. For more great marketing insight and advice from JJ Quest, be sure to watch our full interview above.
Did you enjoy this interview with JJ Quest? Please share your thoughts, comments, or questions regarding this topic with host Jim Fitzpatrick at email@example.com.