Welcome to another episode of the all-exclusive Kain & Co. here on CBT News. Your host David Kain, the president of Kain Automotive, is joined by Jennifer Sanford, founder of Sanford Marketing Group, to differentiate what vendors and dealers should consider when selecting their marketing efforts.
Sanford Marketing Group assists firms in enhancing their results by improving team alignment, providing better marketing materials, building quantifiable and repeatable procedures, and satisfying customers’ communication demands. The Group blends tactical, hands-on execution with strategic leadership to meet revenue targets and deliver brand excellence. Sanford has several years of leading marketing efforts in the auto industry, specializes in revenue generation, and focuses on team and brand development.
1. As a vendor, entering the automotive industry comes with surprises, which people often overlook. Therefore, it is imperative to be aware when approaching a dealership group.
2. The first lesson vendors should understand is to know their customers and the brand they represent.
3. Regarding technology and actual retail, vendors in the sector have the most opportunity. Sanford notes, “Being a seller in the field is worthwhile, but getting used to how dealers think could take some time.”
4. Vendors must support their products to improve the chances of choosing the ideal dealership.
5. Dealers must grasp precisely what they require. Indicating that they should approach their search as if they were filing out an open application.
“There is nothing more gratifying than doing business in automotive.” – Jennifer Sanford