F&I departments are facing a unique set of challenges in today’s marketplace. While many dealers have recently made strong investments in digital retailing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the digital push has made many dealers wonder how digital retailing will impact the future of their F&I departments.
With experts forecasting the pandemic going well into 2021, what will that mean for the industry as a whole? On today’s show, we’re pleased to welcome sales and F&I expert Audrey McKinley, CEO of Auto Network Consulting, to discuss some of these challenges and what’s next to come for F&I trends.
In this segment, McKinley outlines five distinct and unique challenges facing the F&I department in the market conditions:
- Digital retailing infrastructure
- Selling the F&I menu to customers over platforms like Zoom
- Doing more with less
- Creating a culture to facilitate a digital environment
McKinley and anchor Jim Fitzpatrick also tackle the following:
- The role of F&I in a digital environment
- The importance of additional department training
- Trends that dealership leaders should watch for
- How digital service can change gross profit
- What is needed in an F&I manager today
Did you enjoy this interview with Audrey McKinley? Please share your thoughts, comments, or questions regarding this topic with host Jim Fitzpatrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.