Paragon Honda in Queens, NY is easily one of the top tier Honda dealerships in the county. Jim Fitzpatrick had to a chance to speak with Brian Benstock, GM/Vice President of Paragon Honda about what’s now and what’s next. Brian has some strong words for dealers who aren’t embracing change in today’s marketplace. He suggests it’s time to start transitioning to your future business plan. Times have changes, “embrace the disruption”.
Tune-in to find out Brian’s answers to the following questions:
- Experts are projecting in the next 5-6 years, 50% of vehicles will be sold completely online. Do you agree and what are you putting in place to handle that business?
- What areas do dealers need to focus on?
- What are some things you are putting in place at Paragon Honda?
- Tesla has a larger market cap then Ford and GM. What’s your take on the way Tesla sells directly to the customer?
- How do you attract and retain good people at Paragon Honda?
- What is the skill set you look for in a good candidate?
- How can we get more females in our industry?
- What’s your take on no-haggle, one price selling?
- There are 3 million+ off lease vehicles hitting the market. Is this of concern to you?
- What is your opinion on salary based pay for sales people?
- What are your thoughts on OEM Stair-step programs?