On this episode of Auto Marketing Now, Brian shares 5 observations that have changed his thinking on digital marketing strategy based on the data that has been collected in the PCG Engagement Project. Dealers must understand how consumers are navigating their site to reveal friction points. The 5 observations include:
- Most Dealers are not associating phone call conversions with marketing campaigns and recording conversions in Google Analytics.
- Dealers are not inspecting where engaged consumers are coming from
- How little traffic actually looks at dealership photos
- Dealers are not inspecting the landing pages that their agency partners are using in paid advertising campaigns.
- Dealers don’t know their Form Completion Rate (FCR) even though they have numerous forms on their websites.