Your #1 source for auto industry news and content

spot_img

How to set more effective goals this year – Sean Gardner | Joe Verde Group

A new year isn’t just about dreaming; it’s about translating those dreams into tangible goals. On the latest episode of CBT Now, Sean Gardner, Instructor and Sales Trainer at the Joe Verde Group, joins us to discuss the importance of setting goals and following through with your plan.

 Key Takeaways: 

1. Gardner admits that everyone has big dreams that motivate them to work hard. These dreams are the reason ‘why’ we work and give us the energy to keep going. 

2. In 2024, Gardner suggests that writing down your dreams can help you achieve success. He also advises taking some time in January to consider what you want to accomplish in the coming year. If you didn’t achieve all of your objectives the previous year, Gardner recommends carrying them over to the next month and prioritizing them.

3. Setting goals is the key to success.” According to studies conducted at Yale and other universities, when dreams are written down, with a clear plan and measurable timeline, they are 94% more likely to be achieved. 

4. It’s essential to set goals in a specific and achievable way. Sales professionals can set small, tangible goals that will help them succeed in their careers. By setting goals correctly, you can increase your chances of success in any area of your life.”

5. Gardner introduces the 80/17/3 rule, emphasizing that 80% of people attribute their success to the current market. Meanwhile, 17% of individuals credit their success to their mindset, while the remaining 3% who follow written goals earn more than the other 97% combined.

“Now is the time to turn into a goal-setter with the big dreams in your heart.” – Sean Gardner

Stay up to date on exclusive content from CBT News by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.

Don’t miss out! Subscribe to our free newsletter to receive all the latest news, insight and trends impacting the automotive industry.

CBT News is part of the JBF Business Media family.

spot_img
Jaelyn Campbell
Jaelyn Campbell
Jaelyn Campbell is a staff writer/reporter for CBT News. She is a recent honors cum laude graduate with a BFA in Mass Media from Valdosta State University. Jaelyn is an enthusiastic creator with more than four years of experience in corporate communications, editing, broadcasting, and writing. Her articles in The Spectator, her hometown newspaper, changed how people perceive virtual reality. She connects her readers to the facts while providing them a voice to understand the challenges of being an entrepreneur in the digital world.

Related Articles

spot_img

Latest Articles

From our Publishing Partners