Tough days are to be expected in the retail automotive industry, so what’s the key to remaining positive and motivated for success? Whether you’re a dealer or out on the floor making sales, we’ve got some techniques to help you. On today’s show, we’ll find out how to ‘Rise and Grind’ with automotive retail expert and host of the Rise and Grind Morning Show, Glenn Lundy.
In this segment, Lundy and anchor Jim Fitzpatrick tackle the following:
- The principles behind the Rise and Grind Morning Show
- How to cope with stress
- The importance of routine and commitment
- How to build the right culture in your auto dealership
- What to you do when your employees won’t adhere to the rules
- The critical need for managers to be trained properly
Glenn Lundy has over 20 years of experience in the automotive industry. He has previously served as general manager of Dan Cummins Chevrolet Buick. Today, he is the pioneer of the 800% Club program, acclaimed speaker, author, and trainer.
Did you enjoy this interview with Glenn Lundy? Please share your thoughts, comments, or questions regarding this topic with host Jim Fitzpatrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.