As the pandemic roles on, the retail automotive industry is being reshaped. Roles and training for many positions are being reworked, but what should that look like? On today’s show, we’re pleased to welcome David Martin, President and Co-Founder of the Mar-Kee Group, to discuss sales and management training through the pandemic and beyond.
In this segment, Martin and anchor Jim Fitzpatrick discuss:
- The significant differences in training for sales and management now, compared to just a few years ago.
- What things should dealers be focused on at the dealership?
- What’s your take on the impact of digital retailing in sales training.
- Is the salesperson as relevant today as they were 5 years ago?
- What skillset should we be looking for when recruiting in sales?
- As we look beyond 2020, is there anything that concerns you in regards to the retail automotive industry?
Did you enjoy this interview with Mar-Kee Group’s David Martin? Please share your thoughts, comments, or questions regarding this topic with host Jim Fitzpatrick at email@example.com.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date or catch-up on all of our podcasts on demand.
While you’re here, don’t forget to subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest auto industry news from CBT News