On today’s show, we’re pleased to host a special Kelley Blue Book roundtable featuring Jade Terreberry, Director of Analytics for Cox Automotive, and Juan Flores, Senior Director of Product Management for Kelley Blue Book. to discuss revenue opportunities that service recalls provide franchise dealers.
In this segment, Terreberry and Flores take a deep dive into the following:
- The current state of the vehicle recall market due to COVID-19
- How these market conditions impact dealerships’ service and repair business when it comes to recalls
- Key features within the new Car Recall experience on KBB.com and how it can help franchise dealerships acquire recall service customers
- Key Cox Automotive data that speaks to why dealerships should market their service department on KBB.com
- Where franchise dealers can learn more about becoming a Kelley Blue Book® Featured Auto Repair Center
Did you enjoy this interview with Jade Terreberry and Juan Flores? Please share your thoughts, comments, or questions regarding this topic with host Jim Fitzpatrick at email@example.com.