From automotiveMastermind (aM) CEO Matt Leone’s perspective, there are four areas of concern dealers have in 2023: Changing economic conditions, integrating software products, mapping the customer journey, and targeted marketing. At this year’s NADA Show, CBT News had the opportunity to speak with Leone, to discuss how aM’s new integrations will help dealers navigate the road forward.
1. automotiveMastermind is in a unique position to collect data that enables customers to participate in the car buying process in the manner of their choice, whether that be online, in person, or via delivery.
2. In order to better help dealers incorporate data collected from digital retailing, aM employs a vast army of on-site consultants or dealer relationship managers who take the data and harness it.
3. automotiveMastermind has collaborated with companies that gather click-through data in order to enhance the algorithm’s precision and help dealers sell more cars.
4. automotiveMastermind has signed a contract to join the Reynolds Certified Interface Program to directly integrate Mastermind, aM’s flagship automated sales and marketing platform, with the Reynolds and Reynolds ERA® and POWER Dealer Management System (DMS). Certification is expected in the summer of 2023.
5. aM is identifying solutions and mapping the consumer journey by exchanging data with dealers, resulting in a better overall car buying experience.
“I think everything is going to be powered by data. data is going to be key to this.” — Matt Leone
— As part of their Mastermind give-back initiative, automotiveMastermind donated $10,000 to the Dallas Ronald McDonald House.
— As of April 1, 2022, Matt Leone took over as automotiveMastermind’s Chief Executive Officer.
Click here for more 2023 NADA Show coverage on CBT News.
Did you enjoy this interview? Please share your thoughts, comments, or questions regarding this topic by connecting with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok to stay up to date.
While you’re here, don’t forget to subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest auto industry news from CBT News.