Cox Automotive understands the importance of providing excellent customer experiences as the automotive retail industry firmly embraces digital retailing. At this year’s NADA Show, CBT News anchor Jim Fitzpatrick joined Lori Wittman, President of Retail Solutions, and Jessica Stafford, SVP of Consumer Solutions at Cox Automotive, to discuss the power of streamlined car buying experiences.
1. The onset of the COVID-19 pandemic forced auto dealers to fast-track their digital retailing efforts. As a result, customer satisfaction improved, but lately that progress has shrunk.
2. Limited inventory pushed prices higher and it took consumers longer to find the vehicle of their choice. These three things are the heavily impact customer satisfaction.
3. Cox Automotive is introducing a new solution called Retail360 to address customer satisfaction scores and build better customer experiences. Retail360 is backed by The Power of One—one view that gives the dealer a complete, personalized visibility of the car buyer’s journey and one deal workflow.
4. By enabling these digital technologies, dealers are able to increase the trust and transparency of the digital experience.
5. While there is a uptick in consumers engaging with digital touchpoints during the car buying journey, there is a whole spectrum of expectations. Some customers still prefer to engage with dealers in-person or take a hybrid approach to shopping.
“We’re all in the people business.” — lori wittman
— Lori Wittman was named President of Retail Solutions in 2022 after serving as Senior Vice President of Dealer Software Solutions for six years.
— Jessica Stafford was named one of AutoRemarketing’s top Women in Remarketing in 2017 and featured in the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 40 Under 40 list for 2019.
Click here for more 2023 NADA Show coverage on CBT News.
Did you enjoy this interview? Please share your thoughts, comments, or questions regarding this topic by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok to stay up to date.
While you’re here, don’t forget to subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest auto industry news from CBT News.