With over 1.94 billion monthly active Facebook users, it has become the most widely used social media across the world. Facebook has many usages that, including the ability to keep in touch with their peers and businesses using it to communicate with their customers. Facebook’s Like and Share buttons are viewed across roughly ten million external websites on a daily basis. On top of that, more than two billion messages are sent between users and businesses every single month.
Users can communicate with businesses for a variety of reasons. They could wish to learn about a new service/product or to resolve an issue. So, not only is messaging beneficial in monetary terms but also in terms of customer satisfaction.
Effective Facebook Business Messenger Use
A business talking to its customers isn’t a new phenomenon. The change is in how you’re communicating. No matter if it’s a returning, long time, customer or a prospective, brand-new customer – Facebook Messenger is a versatile channel. However, if it isn’t used properly, it can be quite damaging to your business.
Below are some suggestions on how to use Facebook Messenger to the best of its ability.
- Be Responsive –It’s recommended that you reply immediately with the right information at hand. So, if a customer inquires about a specific car model, you have the ability to answer straight away.
- Provide Information – Through rich native content, provide your customers with information regarding your vehicles, servicing options, locations, and timings.
- Drive Sales – Easy checkout process is imperative for a higher number of sales. So, implement easy processes through mobile web view and native payments. 53% of people have been shown to be more likely to shop with a business that offers direct messaging options.
- Offer Support – You can do this by either talking to a customer through a live chat or set up automated responses and answers to frequently asked questions. 56% of people prefer direct messaging than calling customer service lines.
- Send Reminders – Facebook lets you ‘ping’ people regarding any upcoming product launches, events, and other announcements. This way you can inform the customers
Facebook Messenger for Business
Different companies in different industries are using Facebook with automated responses through Messenger. Dealerships can benefit greatly by following suit. Launching a Messenger bot that provides a fun and easy way to book services or car showings, simply by choosing their preferred location, service required, and the closest dates and times. Through a hybrid bot in Messenger, dealerships can reduce calls by at least 50% and increase productivity by 3.5x.
Introducing Messenger Codes
The best way to make use of social media, is to make it easy for your customers to be able to contact you directly without any fuss. All you have to do is go to your Facebook page’s message inbox, find the icon for your messenger code right at the bottom. For first time users, you should be able to see a notification pointing to it. From there, you can easily download it and get a demonstration of its use. After that, all you have to do is a post a picture, which customers can scan and directly send you a message.
The communication between brands and their customers has come a long way. Now more than ever, it’s important for companies to converse with their customers to gain a sense of understanding of what their customers want and need. Customers are now able to feel closer to companies, therefore increasing brand loyalty. Dealership can use Messages, which are automatically integrated with all Facebook Pages. People are more likely to choose to shop with companies that offer online communication services to their customers.