Joe Gumm sat down with Ilana Zur, Head of Business Development at AutoLeadStar to chat about her session at the 2017 CBT Automotive Conference.
Ilana will host a DealerTalks Session titled: Lead Capture vs. Engagement: What is the difference and why should you care?
Ilana Zur leads Business Development and is a Solutions Architect for AutoLeadStar, a technology platform that leverages smart targeting to help automotive dealerships engage their website visitors. Ilana’s thoughtful leadership has been featured in automotive blogs and publications and she is engaged as subject-matter expert by radio and other media outlets in the automotive space.
Joe asked Ilana the following questions. Tune in to find out her answers.
1. Your session title is Lead Capture vs. Engagement: What is the difference and why should you care? Tell those who are going to be coming to this conference and expo why they should care?
2. What is the best opportunity for a dealer to attract a potential buyer online?
3. Is it more likely customers these days are using a mobile device to look at a dealer’s website?
4. Is it important for dealers a sales funnel for mobile devices or desktop computers or even both?
5. Is it enough to just increase the number visitors to a website?
6. Dealers tend to focus mainly on leads, is there another metric that they should pay attention to?
7. How important is location based SEO?
8. Are potential customers more engaged by video or images in marketing?
9. What is the social media platform that you’re seeing the most engagement on?
Find out more about Ilana Zur on her Conference profile page.