On Monday, the U.S. News & World Report announced the Best Vehicle Brand and Best Certified Pre-Owned program awards for 2023. The Best Vehicle Brand awards evaluate 38 brands recognized worldwide and highlight vehicles in four major categories of the automotive marketplace. The awards aid customers in narrowing their search when selecting a new vehicle.
To determine award winners, the overall average scores are based on a combination of safety scores, reliability data, and the consensus opinion of the automotive press.
By drawing on the data from each brand’s CPO parameters, the Best Certified Pre-Owned Program award highlights the CPO program that offers the most benefits. The brands awarded were recognized because they produce the cars, trucks, SUVs, or luxury vehicles that best match customers’ interests.
2023 Best Vehicle Brand winners
- Best Car Brand: Honda was chosen based on the strength of the Accord, Accord Hybrid, Civic, and Insight. All four models stand out with controlled driving dynamics and competitive reliability ratings.
- Best SUV Brand: Hyundai wins with the help of its conventional gas-powered SUVs as well as fuel-efficient hybrids and EV models.
- Best Truck Brand: Ram takes top prize with the 1500, one of the few trucks on the market versatile for both work and daily driving.
- Best Luxury Brand: Porsche wins for its lineup of vehicles with high-end style and performance.
- The 2023 Best Certified Pre-Owned Program winner for the sixth consecutive year was Lexus, due to the length of its warranty coverage and dependability.
Did you enjoy this article? Please share your thoughts, comments, or questions regarding this topic by connecting with us at email@example.com.