Customer satisfaction is top of mind for auto dealers and was a major focal point of the 2023 NADA Show in Dallas. Joe Shaker, CEO and Founder of TruVideo and CEO of Shaker Auto Group, joined CBT News anchor Jim Fitzpatrick to discuss the power of having an all-in-one video and texting platform.
1. TruVideo initially started in the service department with the goal of helping dealers build trust and transparency with their customers.
2. TruVideo’s mobile application is a user-friendly and intuitive way for dealership employees to communicate with customers quickly, efficiently, and openly.
3. The application allows crucial dealership personnel to meet any customer exactly where they are in real-time and provide personalized service.
4. TruVideo’s AI innovations now analyze tone of voice and body language, so staff members can determine the next correct course of action.
5. 98% of customer experience and revenue is embedded in how well, or poorly the communication goes. Dealers need to be relevant and provide a great experience for customers—and they’re ready for it.
“Don’t change the way you do business, change the way you communicate.” —Joe Shaker
— TruVideo was built by dealers, for dealers. The company’s product TruService was the recipient of a 2023 AWA award for fixed ops.
Click here for more 2023 NADA Show coverage on CBT News.
Did you enjoy this interview? Please share your thoughts, comments, or questions regarding this topic by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok to stay up to date.
While you’re here, don’t forget to subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest auto industry news from CBT News.