In this interview with Women-drivers.com President Anne Fleming, Joe uncovers interesting facts collected in the 2017 U.S. Women’s Car Dealer Report about the vehicle buying habits of women. Representing 45% of all vehicle purchases in 2016, catering to women buyers must be a priority for dealers. The 2 most critical aspects to women buyers are the engagement point at your dealership and the trust she develops for her sales rep. Interestingly enough, the number one reason a women buys a vehicles from a particular dealer is not the price, but the sales representative they purchased from.
Here are some questions Joe had for Anne. Tune in to find out her answers and learn how you can better understand your female clientele.
1. Why did you decide to create the 2017 U.S. Women’s Car Dealer Report and what were you hoping to get out of it?
2. According to the survey, what are dealers doing right?
3. 46% of women surveyed, went to an average of 3.2 dealerships before purchasing their vehicle. What is the main reason for that?
4. Number 1 on the top of 6 reasons for purchasing from a particular dealership was the sales advisor. Tell us why that is?
5. Among the top 10 websites researched when purchasing, the number 1 was the dealers website over the OEM’s and all other research sites. What are women looking for on a dealer’s site?