Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, sales teams have had to reshape their existing strategies to keep up in the digital landscape. Online retailing has accelerated to new heights and dealers are finding new and innovative ways to reach customers digitally. Joining us today to talk about the digital shift and what sales teams should be doing to adapt is Jennifer Suzuki, acclaimed sales trainer and president of e-Dealer Solutions.
In today’s segment, Suzuki and anchor Jim Fitzpatrick take a deep dive into the following:
- The latest trends currently happening in automotive sales
- The significant differences in training for salespeople and managers today, compared to just a few years ago
- The training methods dealers should be focused on now, that they might not have been focused on before the pandemic
- Which digital tools all salespeople should be using throughout this pandemic
- The impact of digital retailing on sales training
- Whether or not digital delivery means lower gross profit for dealers
Jennifer Suzuki has over 23 years of experience in the automotive industry including dealership sales training, NADA Show speaker, three-year guest instructor at the NADA Academy, and State Association initiatives. In 2002, Suzuki founded e-Dealer Solutions, a training solutions company that focuses on improving dealership processes from sales to management.