Although technology is well on its way to transforming the world of automotive retailing, a surprising number of dealers fail to realize how poorly optimized their businesses are for the modern market. Todd Katcher is a managing partner at Digital Dealership System, a platform offering a variety of innovative tools and services to help storefronts improve their business operations. CBT News anchor Jim Fitzpatrick got the chance to sit down with Katcher at the 2023 NADA convention to hear more about the brand and what it can do for dealers.
1. Katcher notes that many dealers are creatures of habit, explaining why a large portion of retailers have yet to catch up to current technological trends.
2. Digital Dealership System provides a variety of products, such as in-store digital signage and departmental leaderboards, to modernize a storefront’s customer experience and improve the efficiency of its business operations.
3. One of the brand’s newest products, the Digital Dashboard, gives managers and storeowners a real time, bird’s eye view of dealership operations across departments and even locations with the enterprise leaderboard.
4. Dealers can customize the Digital Dashboard with different modules to suit their business’s specific needs.
5. Digital Dealership System intends to continue expanding services based on feedback from their clients.
“From the fixed ops, to the BDC…to the sales it’s all taken care of with our leaderboard” — Todd Katcher
— Todd Katcher is a managing partner at Digital Dealership System where he was worked for twelve years to help dealerships give better service to their customers and improve their workflow.
Click here for more 2023 NADA Show coverage on CBT News.
Did you enjoy this article? Please share your thoughts, comments, or questions regarding this topic by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok to stay up to date.
While you’re here, don’t forget to subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest auto industry news from CBT News.