The benefits of utilizing clean first-party data are at the top of dealers’ minds. During this year’s NADA Show, CBT News anchor Jim Fitzpatrick had the chance to speak with Aaron Sheeks, President of PureCars and Stephane Ferri, CEO of PureCars.
1. The AutoMiner was acquired by PureCars in January 2023 and was chosen as the 2023 AWA’s best CDP. The acquisition has advanced marketing and advertising for both companies.
2. Clean first-party data is crucial to understanding the shopping experience of car buyers. Both companies are committed to empowering dealers with their own data.
3. Data served as the foundation for The AutoMiner rather than marketing. They emphasize automation, data structure, and addressing dealer obstacles.
4. PureCars announced a partnership with Spotify where dealers can now take advantage of advertising on the streaming service. As a result, ads in the U.S. will target more audiences faster.
5. An alliance with PureCars enables dealers to use first-class data and marketing technologies to help generate revenue in every profit center inside a dealership.
“Solving problems on dealer data sheets has been the most successful strategy.” —aaron sheeks
— Later this year, the future of digital advertising is expected to be one without cookies, making it essential for dealers to have secure and usable first-party data to compete in a crowded market.
— The customer data platform from The AutoMiner and the marketing technology from PureCars can be combined to make it easier to deploy dealership data across a variety of marketing channels.
Click here for more 2023 NADA Show coverage on CBT News.
Did you enjoy this interview? Please share your thoughts, comments, or questions regarding this topic by connecting with us at email@example.com.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok to stay up to date.
While you’re here, don’t forget to subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest auto industry news from CBT News.