ATLANTA, Georgia (November 16, 2023)—CBT News, the dealer community’s No. 1 resource for in-depth interviews and news coverage, is pleased to announce the winners of the inaugural CBT News 40 Under 40 awards, recognizing excellence, passion and success in today’s retail automotive professionals.
The 40 Under 40 awards highlight the rising stars in dealerships across the U.S. who have excelled in areas such as sales, management, fixed operations, marketing, customer experience, innovation and community service. Shining a spotlight on these exceptional individuals gives future generations of automotive industry professionals a vital source of inspiration to achieve their own dreams.
CBT News is the only dealership-focused platform providing a massive library of exclusive interviews with retail automotive’s most influential thought leaders. Thanks to the platform’s engaged audience of dealer personnel and passionate team of creators, 40 Under 40 winners receive more than a new accolade. Award recipients are placed before thousands of their colleagues and peers in the form of social media posts, special video presentations and exclusive features on https://www.cbtnews.com/40-under-40/. Winners also receive a trophy memorializing their achievements and a gift box containing additional prizes and merchandise.
“We want to congratulate all this year’s finalists and nominees,” stated Bridget and Jim Fitzpatrick, co-founders of CBT News. “The resilience and dedication shown by every member of the retail automotive community is awe inspiring. We are overjoyed to have the opportunity of showcasing those qualities on our platform.”
CBT News is honored to present the recipients of the first-ever CBT News 40 Under 40 awards.
- Addison Verklas, Director of Strategic Systems at AutoNation
- Billy Yark, Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Yark Automotive Group
- Cade Rivard, GM/Family Owner at Rivard Buick GMC
- Cameron Johnson, Chairman/CEO at Magic City Auto Group
- Chris Benvie, Director of Marketing & Pre-Owned Operations at McGovern Automotive
- Chris Graham, General Sales Manager at Mike Maroone Chevrolet
- Christina Mazurek, Service Customer Experience Manager at Dan Cummins Chevrolet and Buick
- Christopher Nations, General Manager at Georgetown Infiniti
- Colin Carrasquillo, Digital Marketing Manager at Nielsen Automotive Group
- Colin Liss, General Manager at Green Mazda Lincoln
- David Blount, Brand Specialist at Mills Automotive Group
- Emily Ferguson, Service Operations Manager at Planet Subaru
- Gabe Montano, Director of Marketing & Information Technology at Mike Maroone Automotive
- Gia Katzenmeyer, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer at Premier Automotive Group
- Jack Applegate, Sales Manager at Fremont Motor Riverton
- Jake Sodikoff, Dealer Principal at Steven Nissan
- Jamar Seymore, Loyalty Manager at Walser Automotive Group
- Jeff Salier, General Manager at Puente Hills Subaru
- Jenna Godfrey, Controller at Betten Baker Chevrolet of Cadillac
- Jessica Mungenast, Vice President at Dave Mungenast Family of Dealerships
- Joel Williams, Managing Partner/General Manager at Garber Subaru Chevrolet of Webster
- Johnny Masano, President at Tom Masano Auto Group
- Justin Mauer, General Manager at Larry H. Miller Hyundai Peoria
- Kayla Kody, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Richmond Ford
- Kyle McKinzie, General Manage/Owner at Kruse Motors Auto Group
- Lindsay Neuville, President/Owner at Neuville Motors
- Maksim Martemyanov, Regional Finance Director at Car Pros Auto Group
- Marianna Varela, Marketing Director at All Star Auto Group
- Mark Nesheiwat, Dealer Manager at Morehead Honda
- Megan Bush Del Pizzo, Vice President at Tom Bush Family of Dealerships
- Naomi Quenneville, Chief Financial Officer at McGee Automotive Family
- Nick Varney, General Manager at Varney Auto Group
- Rob Cavender, Chief Operating Officer at Cavender Auto Group
- Rob Kiernan, General Manager at Atlantic Honda
- Robbie Turner, Customer Service Relations at Turner Chevrolet
- Ryan Cole, Executive General Manager at Cole Chevrolet
- Sara Scribner, Marketing Manager at Hoffman Auto Group
- Tegan Trejo Martinez, General Manager at Chicago Northside Toyota
- Yorlian Santiesteban, After-Sales Director at Honda Hollywood
- Zak Warner, Director of Sales Operations at Hennessy Automobile Companies
To learn more about the CBT News 40 Under 40 Awards and this year’s recipients, visit https://www.cbtnews.com/40-under-40/.
About CBT News
For over 10 years, CBT News has been informing and helping automotive retail professionals grow their businesses and thrive in their careers through an awarding-winning, on-demand streaming platform. Founded in 2012 by entrepreneurs Jim and Bridget Fitzpatrick, CBT News gives new car dealers a forum to express their strategies, opinions, and triumphs with industry peers. Since then, the platform has delivered news, content, and analysis to the 1.1 million people that work within the retail automotive industry. And now, you can find CBT News in over 70 million broadcasting households on Roku, Fire TV, AppleTV, Android, and IOS devices. To learn more, visit https://www.cbtnews.com.