The Best Training Day Ever is an event that allows dealers across the country to network and learn from some of the best automobile dealer trainers in the business. This year’s event is in partnership with Industry Summit and will take place at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Dallas, Texas, from September 11-12 and will flow right into the Industry Summit on the evening of the 12th. The goal of this event is to create an interactive and personal environment for dealership professionals to not only attend the training sessions, but to also communicate personally with the trainers. The Best Training Day Ever will begin with a dealer- and manager-only VIP cocktail and dinner event where they can personally meet and talk with other dealers and the trainer. Throughout the following day, dealers will have the opportunity to attend every session—each of which has adequate breaks in-between to allow for more discussion time with trainers—and an evening cocktail event co-hosted with Industry Summit.
Five Industry Experts Share Secrets to Customer Success
In addition to social events, the sessions promise to touch on relevant and timely topics, and provide tools that attending dealers can take home and put to work in their dealerships immediately.
- Brad Lea is a 25-year sales and marketing training veteran and the Founder of Lightspeed VT, the industry’s leading online training platform. Lea who will kick off the program by with a dynamic conversation about the value and importance of continuous training in the dealership.
- Lewis, a regular National Automobile Dealers Association Convention speaker and President of David Lewis and Associates, will focus on helping dealers become stronger leaders and negotiate for more substantial profits.
- Larry Dorfman, Chairman and CEO of EasyCare, will talk about the virtual attack on our customer’s loyalty and how to engage customers at contact to keep them coming back to your dealership for service and sales.
- Jeff Cowan is an expert in service advisor training, and his session “The Forgotten Rules of Service Advising” is meant to empower service advisors to master the art of customer service to increase customer retention. President of Learn2Lead, an international sales and leadership training and consulting company
- , Dave Anderson will guide attendees through the four types of performers and provide a “no-nonsense” approach to becoming a game-changer-level performer.
Friday’s events will end with an Industry Summit welcome speech from Greg Goebel, President of DealerStrong and previous CEO of Auto Dealer Today.
A Partnership with Industry Summit
The Best Training Day Ever will kick off a larger collection of events coordinated by Industry Summit that take place from September 13-14: The Dealer Compliance Summit, F&I Think Tank and Special Finance Education events. All Industry Summit participants can attend the Best Training Day Ever at no additional charge. Attendees can register as dealers, agents or industry manufacturers or suppliers, and early bird rates last until August 11.
The Best Training Day Ever and related Industry Summit events are meant to give automobile dealers the training and professional development needed to make their dealerships prosper. The five speakers bring a total of over 110 years of experience in the retail auto dealer industry, and, in addition to their professional work, each has background in training and consulting that will allow them to engage and interact with attendees. In a recent quote, Larry Dorfman, President and CEO of APCO Holdings, home of the EasyCare and GWC Warranty brands, expressed that the Best Training Day Ever event creates an active learning environment and the opportunity for dealers and managers to grasp what each trainer has to offer. These attendees can then take this information with them and implement what they have learned at their dealerships. The event is surely shaping up to be one that allows dealers to “learn from the best.”
For more information, please visit www.thebesttrainingdayever.com.